Populära inlägg

måndag 15 augusti 2011

2011/08/15 A life of a relationship between the Catholic and Protostant

Life is a battle a recurrence of fighting.
And everything's on the tip of the knife
I am lucky to have friends around me, both SV-friends and  FR- friendsmy.
My  other half have not as fortunate as I,    he stands alone, even if he has children and siblings, He still feel alone:

​​But it is the willing on his part.
 He chooses to posses no contact with their children but feel that everyone should get in touch with him,   He say that none of his children make a phone col or sms to him an example. But when I look at his mobile so have all sent a text message to his birthday or fill a Christmas message and more. He wants so much to have contact, but he does not know how to have a contact with their children or siblings. He believes that he posses is the best at everything can not Lysne of others without doing it he falls into whether he makes other badly or not there is nothing he cares about. But one must never step on him. And he is good at blaming others: He can not do anything wrong and has never done wrong.
He blaming me that I have been married two times or even three times; . I have been married two times as he.
To discuss in a relationship is everything, but for him   is the silence best,
he says that he never make mistakes or never speak bad  of another, which is one big joke on his part.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar