Populära inlägg

onsdag 17 augusti 2011

17/08/2011 Silence is the worst in a relationship,

To build confidence between the two takes a long time, about as long as to fall in love these two is extremely difficult and time consuming,
 but when this is done, it's a wonderful feeling to know that two become one,
 The worse it is Few people will feel this,
Why is it always the whomen who bear the blame for what is happening around the man,
 as it is uncomfortable at work, it is the woman's fault,
 she has gone to buy food qnd the food is rong , she cleaned well, then the problem is in the cleaning so whatever she does, you will find the man always something to complain about,
 Does she take care off the children or grandchildren or go to his job, it's always the woman's fault that the man feeling down angry or pissed off,

I hate this silence that I have in my life now,
 and yes I'm sick I know is sitting with oxygen whit 24 days of hourly.

Why is it only me who will try to correct the mistakes that man makes over and over in the gene, why he turns his sails by the wind, Why did YOU DO NOT YOU FOR WHAT YOU SAY,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar