Populära inlägg

onsdag 2 juni 2010

2 Juni

I'm so tired, so tired, I sleep now, more around 15 hours per day,
I can not so much anymore,
now it shows that I am very sick and that I have ALPHA 1,
I have also now more pain in and out my lungs. I can hardly getting out of bed in the morning, I have feel that i dont have slep in off I want more o more sleep,
I can only care for my little ferret, I feel sick inside ,y bons and on my lungs I just feel completely end;
one of my bad days where I feel I can no longer anything. just want to sleep and I have pain I'm tired of hoses that will be everywhere where I go and stand, Tired of machinery hums and interference, just like in sleep:
Soo Luckily I have my kids and grandchildren, my dear sister and my friends over just to cover for me when I feel down and when I have it hard, I think about all these nice wonderful friends that I surround myself with giving me positivity, I do not know how I would do without you, although from 100 Swedish mil and up between us and you all live in Sweden and I in France, a big thank you to be for me in my difficult moments I have;
I know that this empty feeling I have today is almost over when I can think of all of you at home wishing me well and who always supports me when I feel down, you will help me to come to the surface of the gene, so I can take the new tag and get new strength to hurricane move forward,
For many of you reading this see it as nonsense, but you who know me and know how I work during these difficult times during my illness you know, that I then have difficulty expressing myself in writing of course makes it easier but I pour feel I must write to me today, just this morning and in English because I have friends here in France, which also helps as best they can.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar